Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Anastasian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasian

PostSubject: Application - Anastasian   Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:18 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Anastasian

[2] Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
-Subject to change (this is an alt character I'm currently leveling)-
Level 6 Blood Elf Hunter
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Anastasian/

[3] Professions:
I will pick up these:
Skinning and Leatherworking

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
For four main reasons:
1) An active social and Roleplaying guild for my favourite race (Sin Dorei)
2) I refuse to join the massive SGI using guilds that lack any social integration
3) RPing / RPpvp have always been a massive appeal to me
4) All of the above!

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
General idea of Anastasian:
Born weeks before the invasion by the scourge - mother was an Arcanist, father was a ranger.
Orphaned and grew up by survival determined (as like many fellow elves) to avenge the fallen and to enact revenge on the Alliance (for perceived betrayal) and on the Scourge.

Views:
Scryers: Intelligent and noble elves which saw through Kael's recklessness and did the necessary actions to save our people
Aldor: Indifferent
Kael'Thas: A misguided leader, had the potential to save the people but took the wrong course.
Lor'Themar and the Arcanist Government:
Farstriders: A noble order that needs to be preserved for the defense of the realm.
Sylvanas: A noble Elf in life, and a devoted queen in undeath to protect the fallen of both Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron.
The Forsaken: Comrades in arms against the Scourge, Cult of the Damned and the Alliance
The Kalimdor races of the Horde: Indifferent towards the Orcs and Tauren, Suspicious of the Darkspear (due to the Amani trolls) and sympathetic towards the Goblins
The Alliance: Traitors which need to be dealt with according to their crimes both against the Sin'Dorei and the Forsaken

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I heard of it ingame and on "Argent Archieves"

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
1) An active social and Roleplaying guild for my favourite race (Sin Dorei)
2) I refuse to join the massive SGI using guilds that lack any social integration
3) RPing / RPpvp have always been a massive appeal to me
4) All of the above!

[8] Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by various subjects?
I'm relatively relaxed on pretty much every subject - except Politics (that is my passion)

[9] Your experience in WoW:
Played since TBC - Done alot of endgame content in WotLK and Cataclysm
mainly played Healer and I'm fairly relaxed about progression in a raiding sense.

[10] Your experience in roleplaying: I RPed alot when I was new, and I still have a deep sense of RP within me - I've very passionate about the Horde and it's races, (I even argue with my IRL friends who play Alliance - the fools)

[11] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, I am, if I was to go out of character it would be in /w or guild chat (if that is ok on Guild chat).

[12] Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes I am - I will definately be able to avoid god emoting - Not as good on metagaming
I took the WoW Mary Sue test for my character and recieved 20/41 "The Borderline Sue" : "You're doing pretty well, but it might be advantageous to go back and check some things. If you don't mind cliches and think you can pull off the character, more power to you."

[13] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
17 - School/College
I play alot - both during the week and at weekends.
Very interested in ethics/philosophy/debate/history and politics (UK)
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Anastasian   Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Before anyone thinks this guy has been ignored: No he is already in the guild, do not worry Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - Anastasian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1