Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Velnavir

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velnavir

PostSubject: Application - Velnavir   Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Velnavir

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Rogue, lvl 90 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Velnavir/simple

3. Professions: Enchanting (currently lvling)

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Velnavir has lived outside of society for several years and has joined the war efforts in Outland, Northrend & Pandaria as a mercenary aswell is joining different skirmishes during the cataclysm. Her sister (another character of mine) has urged her to seek out discipline and duty and Velnavir has therefore decided to look for taskforces, black ops and the likes.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Velnavir has lived as an outcast almost all her life from her family for practising the assassin arts. Her father did not approve of such skills but still forced her to take out different enemies of his within the blood elven lands. Velnavir was forced to live in poverty and danger and as a way to come to terms with this she aimed to become a true outcast in all it's meaning. She eventually killed her father and in doing so hoped that her sister would cast her aside so she would be able to cut all ties. Her sister refused to cast her aside wich eventually drove Velnavir mad. She attempted to assassinate her sister but failed, her sister spared her life and Velnavir then left blood elven lands to seek out a life somewhere else. She has attempted to assassinate her sister on several occassions but has always failed. It seems impossible for her to rise above her older sister who has taken up a role as a rival of sorts in her eyes. The campaigns in Outland, Northrend, Pandaria aswell as the events of the Cataclysm has hardened her and forced her to mature. Now being equal with her sister she has made a temporary peace with her and with herself.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: The AD server forums.

7. Why do you want to join us?: Raiding has not been fun for a long time and therefore i am looking for other ways to enjoy the game :)also your guild seems like a nice enough place.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? According to the holy scripture, humor of the darker nature is forbidden and should be punished by stoning and...nah i'm just kidding. All kinds of humor are completely fine with me.

9. Your experience in WoW: Been playing since vanilla, has also played warcraft 3 with expansion.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: Been roleplaying sporadicly during my journey in WoW but nothing too serious. I do like the WoW Lore however and i do like to write Rp stories in my spare time.

11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Yes, if i am to talk oocly i always do it in /g /w or /p anyway.
Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? If the group i am in is okay with using brackets to speak in ooc then i am to. If they are not, then i will not use brackets. Simple as that.

12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? I am familiar with god-emoting and meta gaming but i have never heard of mary sure characters, would love to know what that is about :PI should be able to avoid such traps, i will not go apeshit on anyone who makes a mistake so i hope that you will show me the same kindness Smile

13. Tell us a bit about yourself: I am 23 years old, i am male and live in Sweden. I am currently looking for a job since i recently graduated from university. I play wow daily and i am usually one for a couple of hours each day. I don't always play on Velnavir though :p i have many characters.

There ya go, enjoy the read and i look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Velnavir   Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:22 am

Hello!

Application looks good, but there is one thing I must ask: Do you use the blindfold in your RP, or are you only using it for the looks when not roleplaying?

And in case you were pondering what Mary Sues are:
They are characters with no noteworthy flaws, a sort of wish-fulfillment of their creator. They are far too perfect to be realistic.
Back to top Go down
Velnavir

PostSubject: Re: Application - Velnavir   Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 am

The blindfold is solely for transmog. It's not part of Velnavirs character. The set overall in the link is mostly for shits and giggles Razz my Rp transmog is the bloodfang set.

And ok, then i know what a mary-sure is. No probs then, Velnavir has as many flaws as any other person would have.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Velnavir   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 am

Feel free to poke one of our officers online for an IC interview: Nessra, Crayven, Selathion.
If you can't find us online, give a day/time when you're most likely to be online and we'll try to be online at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Velnavir   

Back to top Go down

Application - Velnavir
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1