Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Nalehna Emberpath

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nalehna

PostSubject: Application: Nalehna Emberpath   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:57 pm

1. Character's name:
Nalehna. IC name: Nalehna Emberpath (formerly Hawkgazer), nicknames: Nal, Ember.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 90, monk (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Nalehna/advanced). ICly no monk powers what so ever. She likes swords and daggers, and makes good use of them when needed.

3. Professions:
Mercenary. Good with working with leather and sowing and got an eye for details in those areas, tends to spend time with making hidden pockets in her armour where she stashes away extra daggers and whatnot.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?
Personal development. Found someone in the Quel'thalas army whom she came to look up to and admire, and came to the conclusion that she too wishes to put her skills to use for her people, not just for making money.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Had a quite disasterous breaking away from her family at the age of 15. Winded up being recruited by a mercenary band, to a large extent due to the majority of the members pitying the lonely kid. Was trained and came to favour the use of swords and throwing knives. Spent a good hundred years or so working as a mercenary, not really giving a damn about living or dying but too proud to kill herself. Her solution became sticking to the mercenary path, as it even if she did her best not to die would mean her putting her neck on the line on a daily basis. Fate didn't seem to want her dead though. Almost got married, but he died in the scourge invasion. Later (much later) found a acquaintance among the blood knights. Someone she came to look up to a lot and became the first one to truly get to know her since she left her family. And this is where the answer to question 4 comes in.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?
Trade chat.

7. Why do you want to join us?
Decided to give looking for a guild one more try. Sin Belore happened to be advertising in trade at the moment, and seems fitting for my way of playing and for my character.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
"Good sense of humour" is very much up to the individual, but I have made some people laugh in my days. As for controversial subjects, no I am not that easily offended. But I also firmly believe that I have the right to ask someone to stop making fun of me if they are.

9. Your experience in WoW:10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Begun playing in the beginning of Cataclysm. Begun roleplaying in june 2013.

11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, I keep RP channels IC only. I don't use brackets, if I want to get hold of someone OOCly I go whisper, and since no one else sees it but the reciever my using brackets or not is irrelevant. Might use /e to correct spelling mistakes.

12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes.

13. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Age 22. Studying at university level. Got an irregular schedule IRL, and so my online hours vary a lot. Usually comes online for a while in the evening though.
Back to top Go down
Selathion

Character sheet
Name: Selathion
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application: Nalehna Emberpath   Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 pm

PM me or Nessra and we will throw in an IC interview later.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Nalehna Emberpath   Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello!

Application looks solid, so feel free to poke me or Selathion ingame for an IC interview.

I wonder about one thing, though. The wish to aid her own people.
These days we're aiding pretty much anyone we come across, not just our own people. One week we might be helping the forsaken kill some pesky dwarves, the next week we might be hunting an artifact with the Sin'dorei. On top of that, sometimes our methods of doing things don't really go hand in hand with the Sin'dorei laws or the general views of the Sin'dorei society.
Would this be a problem to her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Nalehna Emberpath   

Back to top Go down

Application: Nalehna Emberpath
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: