Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Veroxis's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
veroxis

PostSubject: Veroxis's application   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 am

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well) :

Veroxis Starbreaker

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Warrior. Currently level 72. Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Veroxis/simple

3. Professions:

Mining and engineering.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

To fund the creation and repairing of her weaponry and mechanical creations, and to serve the cause; to uphold order and preserve prosperity among the sin'dorei.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such):

I typed a 3-paragraph background and finished the entire application but my laptop crashed and it was all reset, so I'll just say.. let's keep it IC >_>.. Or well, let me try to summarize it here: Veroxis was born and raised to be a warrior, a woman of archery and axe. She learned tinkering from gnomes during the old Alliance's existence and goblins during the modern Horde's existence as well. She served as armed aerial support, relying on a flying machine for that. She joined Kael'Thas's forces which ended up at Outland. She was among the Scryers who surrendered to the Naaru and joined its cause instead of that of Illidan or Kil'jaeden. She didn't join the new Horde when she returned from Outland because she hates the orcs, trolls and forsaken for various reasons. She finds the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance  a petty one and for that, during the time between Kil'jaeden's defeat and the war against Garrosh, she remained neutral and independant, helping neutral factions from the skies. She returned when she found out that Silvermoon is invading Orgrimmar and re-joined her kin, hoping that this war will eventually lead them outside the Horde. Nonetheless, whatever is the outcome, she'll no longer cast away herself from her kin and will once again serve Silvermoon when aid from the skies is required or when front-line duty is required. When she returned she re-united with her husband but he's not pleased by how her attitude was negatively affected after all the communication with gnomes, goblins and all the hardships she went through, so they seldom communicate.

.. well, this turned out to be poorly written in comparison to the original post when it comes to background, but yea.. can't help it. Feel free to ask questions for clarification.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

From a friend. (Selathion)

7. Why do you want to join us?:

Veroxis is looking for a sin'dorei-only force which excludes the other Horde races since she dislikes them all save for the goblins. She's an aerial support unit who is willing to once again lend aid to the forces of Silvermoon. Of course, the Sin Belore will set off to cooperate with the other Horde races now and then but she'll still be relieved that her own comrades are formed only of her own kin.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I think I have a good sense of humor, even if I myself am terrible with jokes and not creative with them, but I LOVE to watch and read the fucking-around chat with all its jests, and I laugh at it sometimes.

9. Your experience in WoW:10. Your experience in roleplaying:

Started RPing after the release of the Firelands raid. Yes, I'm that new.

11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I typed an entire paragraph about this but it was wiped out in the laptop's  crash.. >_>. Okay, let me try to remember what I wrote.. No, I do not use (()) in /s because it screws my immersion, and rarely do I use it in /raid chat during events due to the fact that, in raid chat, I use < > for emotes and " " for IC statements, in raid chat that is, so if I type outside those 2 symbol types, it'll be obvious that the written statement will be OOC, so I do not use (()) in raid either. Not that much. But if something HAS to be stated OOC'ly during RP during which there is no raid group, I'll use /emote to express my OOC statement and make look IC while it's not. e.g. 'Veroxis did not jump.' 'Veroxis apologizes for disconnecting.' etc. Sometimes I feel less formal to bother writing it this way so I go for 'Veroxis- dc'ed'.

12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

God-emoting, yes. Meta-gaming, yes. Mary Sue characters? I don't remember what was that referring to, but I guess it was referring to snow flakey characters, which I'm not against unless they negatively affect my own RP during an encounter, so I don't oppose -all- snowflakes.

13. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

Used to study at the faculty of commerce then, after 7 years, switched to another college which is all about the world's history since I'm a history freak and it shows in the fact that I like to RP! I never found a permanent job so far since I'm not a graduate yet, so I only get the temporary jobs. I like animals. Cats, birds, fish, wolves, turtles.. and more. There is always a plant and an animal that I'm raising at home and if there is not which is mine, I'd be fostering a cat/dog from a shelter until the animal is adopted. Yes, I love animals that much and we should all do. It's not a bad thing to take care of nature which takes care of us. Yes, I'm a nature freak and my main is a druid. Duh!

-Once again I say that the laptop crashed and the application was wiped out. It looked much better and more explained in the other form but I forgot all that was said and had to write it all over again this less-explained form, so I'm sorry. I'm overcome with RAGE because of it.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Veroxis's application   Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello!

Application looks good. So contact me (Nessra or Nessrá) or Selathion ingame and we will give you an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Veroxis's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1