Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kayazi Dawnchaser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayazi

PostSubject: Kayazi Dawnchaser   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:59 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well) Kayazi Dawnchaser.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Hunter, 90, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kayazi/simple

3. Professions: Mining, Engineering.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Kayazi wants to protect Quel' thalas and fight for a better future for the Blood Elves.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such) Kayazi was born in Ghostlands 125 years ago. His whole village was burned to the ground by the invading scourge during the war. He escaped the slaughter with his younger sister and mother (she is now dead). He grew up in Silvermoon and spent his days working as an assistant in a weapon shop. His speciality was to make fine elven bows and sell them to the Farstriders. He is a master of the bow, firing deadly shots enhanced with elven magic. One day he decided to put that skill to a good use and for the good of his people. His past played a crusial part in this decision.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: In trade chat, I asked for a Belf only military rp guild and a player called Ilathiar sent me to this forum, saying hes also a member.

7. Why do you want to join us?: To have some fun military rp.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I am a relaxed person with a good sense of humor.

9. Your experience in WoW:10. Your experience in roleplaying: I've been playing wow 8 years now. I'm a beginner rper.

11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? Yes, I can keep these channels IC. I don't use brackets in /s as i think it ruins the situation.

12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? I have only heard of god-emoting, i don't know what the rest of these terms mean.

13. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I am 25 years old, i go to college and I can play mostly afternoons during the day.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Kayazi Dawnchaser   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Meta-gaming is when you use OOC information in roleplay. Such as knowing others names and classes just by looking at the nametags hovering above their heads or class icons in their portraits. ICly you wouldn't be able to tell what class someone is, other than making an educated guess depending on what kind of weapons they carry with them.

Mary Sue characters are perfect in every way, a sort of ultimate fantasy of their creators. With no flaws, they do not make very credible characters.

On another note.
Feel free to poke myself or Selathion ingame and we will give you an IC interview.

Back to top Go down
Thalassira

PostSubject: Re: Kayazi Dawnchaser   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Another ranger, hurrah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayazi Dawnchaser   

Back to top Go down

Kayazi Dawnchaser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum