Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application:Vorelon Ame'rien

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vorelon

PostSubject: Application:Vorelon Ame'rien   Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 am

Hello everyone,

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Vorelon Ame'rien, no nicknames.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Vorelon/simple

3. Professions:
none at the moment. Most likely tailor/gathering

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Searching employment after losing his home in Dalaran, obsessed with secrets and knowledge, ready to further the agenda of any organization that grants him the opportunity.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
Due to a complicated family background, Voleron was raised in dalaran in the household of his uncle, who provided well for the young elf, but could spare little attention, thus he enjoyed much freedom in how he spend his free time.He soon realized listening to an old fool babbling about the nature of magic was a waste of time, and an eager person could find several ways to spend that time better in a city crawling with wonders and mysteries.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
On the forum.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
In my knowledge Sin belore has plenty of cross-guild interaction a wide horizon of possible activity and several events, all while having a good reputation. Also i hope Sin belore promotes individual character development.(Obviously within reason.)

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
i wouldn't be offended even, if it was one's opinion.

9. Your experience in WoW:10. Your experience in roleplaying:
From Wc 3 and Vanilla wow, to Pandaria. And plenty.

11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Certainly, although when noone is Ic in the vicinity i tend to use them. I sometimes use brackets as to add ooc information, such as if an accent is unintelligable, saying good night and so forth.

12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? Yes, yes, yes and yes.

13. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
18+, attending university, and my activity is incosistent, but overall high.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application:Vorelon Ame'rien   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

If you think you can leave the OOC and brackets out of /say, /emote and /yell, even when you are surrounded by people who are in OOC mode, then poke me or Selathion online for an IC interview.

We realise Argent Dawn is slightly more liberal when it comes to using OOC messages on IC channels, than our old server, but these are our rules. There are other channels for OOC notes, such as whisper, guild chat, general chat etc.
Back to top Go down

Application:Vorelon Ame'rien
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: