Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Khailee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khailee

PostSubject: Application - Khailee   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:38 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Khailee Bloodsong

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Rogue, level 90
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Khailee/simple

3. Professions:
Leatherworking/skinning

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?/5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
The ethnocentric fighter Khailee lost almost everyone close to her to the scourge, an event which took a great toll on her and her older sister, Adeleyn. The two has since led destructive lifestyles, where Khailee has made a living as a swindling conwoman.

In an attempt to get back on her feet again, she’s decided she wants to take up arms against the enemies of her people.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
From trade chat.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I’m looking for a good community, as well as a great blood elf guild in a sea of hundreds of bland ones!

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I’m cool. Smile

9. Your experience in WoW:
Been playing on and off for seven years.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Been roleplaying for about as long.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
None.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote/yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes. No brackets in IC channels!

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes. Definitely.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I’m 21 years old and I study at a university. I’m able to play in the evenings and in the weekends. I haven’t got any certain figures of how many hours I can play a week, but I suppose it’s pretty average!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Khailee   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Greetings!

Over the course of few months we have lost many of our core members and officers to real life, mostly due to happy events which have simply eaten away their time online. This has caused the guild to go into a dormant state, and at the moment we cannot offer any events or other activities to our members. Therefore I am going to have to direct you to try out some other blood elf guild. Personally, I recommend the Sun Thieves who are a nice bunch of people Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - Khailee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1