Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application, Adeleyn Bloodsong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adeleyn

PostSubject: Application, Adeleyn Bloodsong   Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:40 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Adeleyn Bloodsong

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 90 Warlock.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Adeleyn/simple

3. Professions:
None.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?/5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
After losing her entire family to the scourge, save for her sister Khailee, Adeleyn has sunken deeper into her anger and borderline madness. Trying to break this pattern of destructiveness and surviving day-by-day, she wants to make a real effort and fight for her people.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
In Trade Chat.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I'm fairly new on the Horde side and would like to be part of a dedicated community, where you can find good OOC buddies as well as great RP.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Definitely the former.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I've been playing since 2009.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I've been roleplaying for about four years.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote/yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I am. And I've never used brackets these five years.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
No doubt.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm 20 years old and I study Cultural Studies at a university, so I play in the evenings, at night or during weekends. I'm not sure how many hours per week that adds up to, but I'd say it's like the avarage player.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application, Adeleyn Bloodsong   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Greetings!

Over the course of few months we have lost many of our core members and officers to real life, mostly due to happy events which have simply eaten away their time online. This has caused the guild to go into a dormant state, and at the moment we cannot offer any events or other activities to our members. Therefore I am going to have to direct you to try out some other blood elf guild. Personally, I recommend the Sun Thieves who are a nice bunch of people Smile
Back to top Go down

Application, Adeleyn Bloodsong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1