Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Faedrian Sunpeak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faedrian

PostSubject: Application: Faedrian Sunpeak   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:01 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character name: Faedrian Sunpeak

2. Character's class and level: Mage, level 100 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Faedrian/advanced

3. Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Faedrian now wishes to take a more active and personal role in helping the Sin'dorei return to greatness and he hopes that joining a task force such as Sin Belore will help him to accomplish this. also with all the traveling that this group has been said to do along with the rumours of some of their exploits, he hopes that in helping this group he will also along the way find means to further his own research.

5. Background: Faedrian was born to what would have been considered a "lower class" woman and a Magsiter father after they had spent a night together. his relationship with his mother he cannot remember since he was taken from her when it became apparent he some talent in the use of magic. his relationship with his father was toxic at best and was driving force behind all of his efforts in his early years as he strived to become more then what his father was which led him to make many of the decisions he did that brought him to this point from joining Kael'thas Sunstrider after the Quel'thalas was sacked to joining the Sunreavers after the events in Outland.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I saw your forum post before on the Argent Dawn forums and also so you all roleplaying in silvermoon

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I have been looking for a good Blood elf guild and your one seemed to me to be the most interesting and varied in terms of events.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I would say i am a very relaxed person with a good sense of humour, i'm rarely offended by any subject and i have no love for creating or being apart of drama.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I have played WoW since Vanila though i only really played it properly two months before TBC came out

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I have roleplayed since i first started playing WoW since my uncle was an avid roleplayer on both the game and table top. i have played many different table top rpgs such as D&D, Dark heresy (which my uncle was/is a playtester for) and Call of Cthulhu. as for my rp experience in WoW it is vast but to name guilds i have been apart of that may ring a bell and might not i have been apart of Moklohn command, Lightsworn and Nomads of Tureem to name but a few.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Yes i do, my other characters currently guilded are Mallear in Nomads of Tureem (Alliance) and Mulgin in Lightsworn (Alliance)

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I prefer to keep those channels for IC use only and i used to use brackets many years ago but i never do now.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I am aware of those terms and yes i believe i can easily avoid those traps since i find them distasteful.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Well i am 24 years old and live in England. i am currently at college doing level 2 creative media as i strive to become a Games Designer which i will be going on to a level 3 games design course this September hopefully. i usually play everyday but more on Thursday-Sunday since i am not in college on those days.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Faedrian Sunpeak   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 am

Your application looks in order to me. Feel to whisper me or Nessra on Sin Belore when either of us is online for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Application: Faedrian Sunpeak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1