Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Tialis Roseheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tialis

Character sheet
Name: Tialis
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Application: Tialis Roseheart   Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:59 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Tialis (IC name: Tialis Roseheart)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 100 Priest (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Tialis/simple - May take a little while to update.)

3. Professions: Jewelcrafting (700), Enchanting (645)

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: A desire to put her healing skills to good use, as well as gathering information and knowledge while traveling with a Task Force.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Tialis is the eldest of two sisters, of House Roseheart. A wealthy and noble family, her parents attempted an alliance with a similarly wealthy and powerful family by marrying Tialis to their eldest son, Tivernas. Her younger sister left the family in protest. Barely several months later, Tivernas was cut down in battle and left Tialis as the daughter of both families, their resources and wealth available to her at will. But her sister sparked a desire within Tialis to get out and travel, to put her skills to good use and to gather knowledge and information only available to those who venture out into the world. (More will be discovered over time. But feel free to ask questions if you wish to know more about her background that wouldn't be a problem in revealing.)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I went to the training area, and there you all were!

7. Why do you want to join us?: Having asked Nessra about a couple of details about the guild, and after reading about the guild, I think this would be the perfect guild to develop Tialis as more of a militaristic healer. Plus it was lovely to see I wasn't rebuffed when attempting to interact with one of your guildies.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Ha. Haha. Haaaa. So long as emotional harm isn't intended, I have no issue with such things. I am hard to offend. Plus I'm Welsh. Make of that what you will.

9. Your experience in WoW: Started near the start of Cataclysm, and have probably spent more time on it than is probably healthy for me. I enjoy achievement hunting, dungeons and raiding. Not a huge fan of PvP, but it never stopped me from giving it a go anyway.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I actually started roleplaying on the Runescape forums, having run my own thread (Left Behind) for about three years with consistency from most people who joined it. I thought I'd try my hand at ingame roleplaying in WoW about...Four years back (I think) and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I did used to be in Ilvanesta with a different character, so I'm no stranger to blood elf RP.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? One blood elf mage named Talistrasza who is my alt in Acolytes of the Seer.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why? Yes, all IC interaction will be through /s, /e and /yell. I use brackets if I have made a spelling mistake and wish to correct myself if there are others outside the guild interacting with me. And occasionally in whispers, because some of my IC interaction may take place within /w.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? Yes, and yes.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) I am twenty two, I work as a sales advisor and I usually play in the evening as I work during the day. Occasionally I will have a day off during the week. I hope this isn't a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
http://danica-malbaski.deviantart.com/
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tialis Roseheart   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Application accepted.
Back to top Go down

Application: Tialis Roseheart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1