Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Ronan Sin'dral

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronan

PostSubject: Application: Ronan Sin'dral   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Rónánsi, Or in character it's Ronan Sin'Dral

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
-Hunter 90- Unfortunately armory is a bit difficult for me to reach

3. Professions:
600 Leather-working and Skinning; Yeah I do that.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Probably just to show off himself and give my guy something to do except lazing around in Silvermoon for ages

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
It's been what he always has wanted it to be, he wishes to protect all those in need and he'll do so anyway he can, he also believes that orders such as Blood Knights are becoming corrupt and he'd simply like some backup in-case they decide to grab him

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I've been everywhere, it's destined I heard of a few people talking about them or saw some sort of propaganda

7. Why do you want to join us?:
Just to simply discover more about myself and uncover those forgotten mysteries that my character forgot about

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I am very much relaxed when I play WoW and I do enjoy to have a great laugh around with mates, if I am truly offended I'll just ask that it stops so I don't get myself hurt

9. Your experience in WoW:
I've been playing since Vanilla with my ons and offs with the game, however I'd say about five to seven years i've played the game despite the breaks

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I'd say I've been role-playing for maybe two to three years, not the longest Role-player but I can role-play *nod*

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other role-playing guilds?
I do indeed have alts and a main in role-playing guilds however I balance them out playing each differently

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I can keep with the IC messages only chain however if I have something to point out that doesn't require a whisper i'll often place a "-" after I do a /e

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes, I am very much familiar with all of those terms and traps can be avoided easily if you know what to look for

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Welp I'll keep this short, I'm a sixteen year old kid from Wales, I'm currently studying IT, Drama and History, I play eight to nine hours a day and I'm probably a highly mature fifteen year old
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ronan Sin'dral   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Application: Ronan Sin'dral
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: