Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Tanron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanron

PostSubject: Application - Tanron   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:24 pm

1. Tanron or Tanron Coldshadow

2. priest lvl 90, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Tanron/simple

3. Professions: Non so far

4. Knowledge is power, he has not been this long, in the study of shadow, in power, without using it. Where better to test out your ability and study, Than an ex military group, that is still active

5. As all mages he hunts knowledge and when the not often studied domain of magic called "Shadow magic" He chose to find out why Shadow was not common practice, Danger could not be the reason, after all. Do you play with fire, you get burned, if you are not prepared for the cold, you will freeze to death. Same with shadow no?  

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: My girlfriend was looking for a blood elf guild to RP in and found this, she convinced me to have a look and it looked quiet appealing.

7. Why do you want to join us?: The line "we are not heros" was one of the big lines, due to unrealistic use of weapons and generally OP Rp, which had me almost quit wow RP. I hope that wont be here Very Happy

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

9. Your experience in WoW: I have been playing on off since Wrath

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I went to the worlds only RP based school, I have Rped most of my life, hosted both PnP and WoW Rp events and more Very Happy I live and breath for it

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? I have a Troll in the primlsong on Darkmoon faire

12. I only use brackets (()) when i have some important info to relay to more than one person, that i cant do in group or guild chat, could be when some from my guild/group DC and I use it to inform the once around waiting for an anwser from said person, to tell the person will be back shortly, or when I run events to ask player to do something such as (please do /roll)

13. I am very much so familiar and is very much against them, I can say now, if anyone ever make me aware i have done one of this things. I will make sure to correct my failings as fast as i can, cause it lessen quality of Rp for anyone involved. at least if you ask me.

14. Hey, Name is Jonas, I am a 20 old male from Scandinavia. I am an electrician apprentice and a unstoppable thirst for lore and nerd stuff
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Tanron   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:15 pm

You forgot to fill out:

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

Also, we never accept use of brackets in /say, /yell or /emote. However, it's fine to use them in /raid for example, after a DM emote if you want to initiate a roll or remind people of whose turn it is etc.

Furthermore, it seems quite a few spelling errors have made their way into your application. We have a habit of correcting our members' spelling errors if/when they make any, and I realize that some people might not like being corrected. What is your stance on this? Would you be offended by it, or take it as a chance to improve your non-native language?
Back to top Go down
Tanron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tanron   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:28 am

Oh yes sorry. I find myself hard to offend since others opinions are equal to my own. And if I should I would simply whisper x how I felt. I will have no problems with never using brackets in ic communications.

For my spelling, I do have addons to help me in wow and is used to being corrected. So I wont mind. Though I am not from an English speaking country and have always had trouble spelling.
I hope that won't be the judging factor and if so. I would like to try at least, but will fully respect if I am not understood and will be kicked
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Tanron   Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:40 pm

Poke me or Ishelia ingame and we'll arrange an IC interview for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Tanron   

Back to top Go down

Application - Tanron