Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Alen'lia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alenlia

PostSubject: Application - Alen'lia   Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:17 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
OOC (Above head) : Alenlia
IC'ly: Alen'lia Highheart

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Priest, level 92 (Currently being leveled), Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Alenlia/simple

3. Professions:
No current professions, planning on leveling Tailoring when reaching 100.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
She wishes to help as much as possible for her own race and for others in need if she can. A task force is what she is currently looking for.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
She worked for the Argent Crusade during Lich King's rule and when Lich King was defeated she resigned, during the time she spent with humans she learned to believe in the Light and has learned saying prayers if so needed for battle. She aims to help out the people in need with whatever she can offer them, mostly healing injuries.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I saw Ishelia's trade message about the guild some days ago and informed my boyfriend (Tanron) about it cause it looked really interesting, so we gave it a shot.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I am very interested in Sin'dorei roleplay, and your rules match up too what I want from a guild.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?:
I am a relaxed person, and I have a great sense of humor I'd say and I have heard several people say the same about me. If someone is generally rude against a person I do take offense, but if it's all a joke and the receiver understands that, I am very comfortable with such jokes.

9. Your experience in WoW: I have played WoW for nearly 6 years I believe.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I have only roleplayed for about 3 years, found it out myself, coming from an PVE realm and found these stuff about Argent Dawn and ended up Roleplaying for 3 years.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?: No, I do not.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?: I will, I do not use /Say, /emote or /yell other than in IC, and I think that General, Trade and Local defense and Real ID/Battle Tag is appropriate for OOC conversations. I only use brackets when I wish to ask a question in /R (Whisper) to a character about their emote without them thinking it's an IC whisper.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: I am aware of them and I can't say I have never used them without the other person done so themselves, fight fire with fire. I keep myself too a reasonable and logic level in my emoting.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.): I turned 17 a week or so ago, but I am more mature than most of my friends since I've gone through a lot and experienced much in my opinion. I go to school, not very often I'd say, since I usually get sick from a surgery I had a couple of years ago that toned down my immune system and I might get some days off school than others in my class to be able to catch up. I am on WoW several times a week, everyday I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Alen'lia   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:51 am

Solid application. Feel free to poke me or Nessra in-game when we are online for a IC interview. Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - Alen'lia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1