Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application -Danella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danella

PostSubject: Application -Danella   Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name Dánella. Ic- Danella Dawnrider

2. Paladin lvl 100. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/D%C3%A1nella/simple

3. Professions: Herbalism/Inscription

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: My toon seeks a place within this world. A place where she can defend her own kind a place to call home and perhaps find a new family to try and fill the emptiness in her soul. She has heard the words Sin Belore before, maybe it was fate and not random chance.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:  

The scene is set somewhere in Quel'thalas.  The sun has just risen in these lands. Two dead bodies lay side by side on the grass . A Quel Dorei child filled in dirt, not much older than four stands above them, weeping. These are the memories of that child. The curtains now close so the story may take its course.

Danella was orphaned at a very, very young age. She can't make out the sound of her parents  voices to this very day. Only memory of two bodies in the grass and dawning sun over Quel'thalas' horizon, drift from time to time in her mind. Nothing left, when searching for light on their faces, only shades of grey, and much, much pain.

Danella's  father had a sister, Cyslia, a priestess of the light who took up the duty, of raising the helpless child. She traveled often from Quel'thalas to human lands along with her niece. However years of traveling in two had to come to an end. In Lordaeron Cyslia was charmed by a young man named Aran. For a human he was not the most handsome one to be found. Maybe not even handsome at all. His hair was long and untidy. Skin rough and scarred and a crooked parody of a nose. Yet behind the ugly appearance Cyslia could see in his deep brown eyes, a reflection of his warm, kind soul.

Aran, despite being more than a century younger than Danella, became a mentor who trained her in his ways, the ways of a Paladin. Despite years spent away from the elvin kingdom, among different races of Azeroth, Danella never forgot where she came from. Her journey brought her to a point, where she was a part of a family of three, who fought side by side serving the light.

The curtains close and re open again at some point during the third war. Aran is off in battle with the Silver Hand while Cyslia and Danella joined up with a force of Quel' Dorei. At this point in time the scourge were winning the war. Lordaeron leaft in ruins,the sunwell destroyed, and the majority of the Quel' Dorei slaughtered.  Danella and Cyslia did as many others of their race. Called themselves Sin' Dorei, in honor of their fallen brethren. From this point on a darkness covers on what took place in the lives of the two.

Yet for Darkness to exist there must be the Light. And darkness will never prevail over light. Danella appeared once again wielding holy power. Blood red and black armor is the sight. Bearing the crest of the Blood Knight Order.  As for Cyslia and Aran no one may truly know of what was their fate. Perhaps Danella Dawnrider knows. If you were to ask her of her past  she would tell you she was born a blood knight. Much chatter on the battles against the scourge in Northrend,yet silent with a few cold tears when asked if she had ever killed a death knight. Campfire stories of the siege of Orgrimmar, may even sing to you of the victories over the Iron Horde at the dark portal. The names Aran and Cyslia would never escape within the grasp of a whisper. Those are songs that never will never be sung.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: When on Defias Brotherhood I first saw you guys when you came below the Acherus to capture Lexgrad of the Ebon Shroud. We did some cross faction RP where you guys succeed, even kicked my toons butt, haha was really fun Smile

7. Why do you want to join us?: I am new to horde/living rp. My toon is a blood elf and I was informed by Lexgrad that your guild would be the best place for me. I had no clue that you also migrated to AD.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Ya im pretty relaxed n easy going. It is not easy to offend me. I really dont care what some 1 may say while the sit behind a screen. I easily wash negative things aside hehe.

9. Your experience in WoW: Been playing since Vanilla raids and pvp. Since I took up rp I rp mostly and some pvp.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I began rping, hmm not quite sure maybe since 2009 or 2010. I have been rping death knights since then due to some sort of unholy addiction I may have lol. When it comes to lore my knowledge is the strongest around Ebon/Argent/Scourge topics. I also have a general knowledge of warcraft lore mostly topics involving the alliance. My weakest lore knowledge is horde and horde rp. Yet I am currently reading and reading since I decided to rp a horde.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? Duvaíneth on alliance side. Guild she is in is called Nightingale Society.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I always use ic channels for ic and ooc for ooc. I dont mind when ppl use a bracket for a simple brb in /e but I myself never have and never will do it.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I know what the above are and I am very capable of avoiding all three.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 32. I teach music, mainly electric guitar and theory. I got a beautiful 2.5 year old daughter and another little one on the way (My minions). I play rp mostly during the evenings, if not every evening, I would say an average time of 25-35 hours per week give or take.

ps: Lex told me to say Hi from him.
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application -Danella   Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:25 pm

Super solid application. Feel free to approach me or Nessra for an invite / IC interview. Smile
Back to top Go down

Application -Danella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1