Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recruitment application - Zeranica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellidan

PostSubject: Recruitment application - Zeranica   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:00 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: "Zeranica"

Nickname: "Zera"

Full IC name: "Zeranica Keyne"

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: 90 (Boosted)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Zeranica/simple

3. Professions: Mining/Engineering

Skill: 600/700 and 600/700

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: She has earlier worked as a Blood Knight in an order of such. (I don't remember the name of the order)

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Zera was born in Dalaren, Her mother was a tailor and her father was a Paladin of the light, He served the church of light as a proper light worshipper. Zera was touch many things by her parents, for example how to make bandages and cloths, but also how to use a sword. From an early age, Zera's father Hellion Keyne tought her how to wield a sword, as she grew stronger and more faithful like her father, she felt the light rumage in her, so it should be that Zera came to learn what she could from her father and was tought the basics of the light, though she was still too young to enter the church of light as an adept of the light.

When the invasion of silvermoon came to be, Zera's father drew off in war, along so many other Knights, thus it should be that Zera lost her father to the hand of Kil'jaeden, Zera and her mother took the title of blood elves after the third war ended, they honored their fallen and memorized Hellion as both grew older, Never losing their faith in light, but rather enhanced in it.

As zera grew older and reached age of maturety, She sought out the knights that had survived and got recruited into the Blood Knight Order, they tought her about the light, though her studies are far from mastered, she continues to train for the sake of her family and her people, and now a new threat are at the door, a new enemy to be slain. Will the sin'dorei prevail and secure peace but a little longer? Or will they fall to before the iron horde? only one thing is for sure, Zera will fight for her contry, her people, her friends and family.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Met Dánella ICly and was told about the Sin Belore.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I'm a very social person and I love to hang out with people, I hate to play a game alone and are always seeking friends and family in-game.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?: I am a very relaxed person, Though I tend to be rather 'crazy' and awkward with my forward/carefree state of mind.

9. Your experience in WoW: I have played WoW since TBC.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: June 18th 2015, I will have RPed for 6 years.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?: No Though I have Alts and Main Characters (Zera is an Alt Character, though I might RP her more now where she's the only of my chars in a guild.)

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?: I very rarely use /say /emote /yell when OOC, if I do I always put (()) in there... almost always.. have a memory like a spoon.. and as Neo says in the matrix "There is no spoon"

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: I am not Familiar with the term 'Mery sue Characters' but the others I am Clearly familiar with and Does not Make such unless with -very- good reason.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.): I am 20 years of age (21 at march 31st 2015) I am unemployed and have no school, I sit infront of my computer 10-18 hours a day though as of resently I have downloaded arma 3 and plays that at nights with my american clan (I live in DK) If I don't play arma, I play either World of tanks, Warthunder,SWTOR or any Blizz game (Mostly WoW).
Do not worry I play mostly WoW or arma, and arma is only durning US daytime.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment application - Zeranica   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello.

Unfortunately we're going to have to decline this application for now, as there seem to be a bit too many spelling/grammar errors in your text to meet the requirements we have set for this guild.

We wish you good luck in your search for a suitable guild. Luckily Argent Dawn is full of good Blood Elf guilds, so you probably won't have trouble finding another one Smile
Back to top Go down

Recruitment application - Zeranica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1