Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Decimris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decimris

PostSubject: Application - Decimris   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:51 pm

1. Character's name:
Decimris
(After undeath given)
2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 67 Death Knight, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Decimris/simple (the leveling gear looks like an awful patchwork at the moment)
3. Professions:
Knight of the Ebon Blade, occasional small-time merchenary placements
4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?
Decimris has been working tirelessly for the Ebon Blade ever since she'd been conscripted after Lich King's demise. She'd started to burn out and her compulsion to kill became more difficult to control. After some training to control the compulsion, Decimris was suggested  to start doing mercenary work with the living to gain certain rehabilitative edge and to connect with the living more, as she'd been in contact with only undead for years previously. She felt encouraged to know that her mentors had enough faith in her to be able to function with the living, and soon travelled to Silvermoon to search a group to serve under and to gain some new perspective. OOCly, I think it would be a great opportunity to see some interesting character development - yes I'm obsessed with character development btw, haha! - to have a completely amnesiac character live with a culture they don't identify with (but still belong to). Perhaps slowly she will start feeling like a sindorei again? Who knows!

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such):

"Sin Belore
Greetings,

I, Decimris of The Ebon Blade, would like to offer my skills and services to your force. Your company's reputation certainly preceeds you, I have but stayed in Silvermoon only two days yet I hear Sin Belore in the whispers and conversations. I understand us death knights are a bitter reminder of the scourge that destroyed your home, but I hope this won't be an issue. I can assure you, am well trained, well in control of the powers I wield, just as a powerful sindorei warlock would be, except - of course - I am dead. However there will be no smell of rotting flesh, have no fear.

I believe you would need me. I specialize in protection, I can tap into my enemies life force to boost my own resolve and I do not question orders. I have experience in long hours of watch duty. Nothing gets past me. And I bake the most delicious chocolate brownies.
Furthermore, I'm not too proud to admit I wish to join you for personal reasons, to discover my roots. This place is unknown, yet there is something oddly  familiar.

Light be with you, or whenever each of you lay your faiths on. I look forward to hearing from you - and wait here in Silvermoon - as I have decided not to move on until I find purpose again.
Yours,
Decimris
"

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:
6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?

Ishelia, IRL friend, invited me to join, I gave it a few days of thought and character planning and here we are!
7. Why do you want to join us?
At first I was intriqued by the purely Blood elf specific Roleplay, as I did some Night Elf roleplay a few years ago and it was really enjoyable, but as I'm Horde player at heart I thought perhaps I would enjoy this even more. Merchenary RP is quite familiar for me and I've been a mentoring officer in a Merch RP guild The Guardian Blades in SWC for a few years.
8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I'm not particularly offended by controversy or humor especially, I tend to have a dark sense of humor myself when I get comfortable in a social circle, so it's definitely up my alley.  I dislike drama and tend to not make a big deal of things.
9. Your experience in WoW:
I started around TBC, I had a few year on and off break and I recently returned and feeling the thrill again.
Your experience in roleplaying:
Since my teens I've been doing written turn based, story driven roleplays. I RPed casually for a few years in TBC, around WOTLK/Cata I was more seriously committed to a RP mercenary Guild with meetings every week and an ongoing storyline. There was a short period in the beginning of MoP that I was attending some RP guild activity again on alliance side before I had a break from WoW.
11. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I will never go OOC on /say /emote or /yell. I might do a quick grammar fix on /emote if I see it necessary. Whispers are OOC unless otherwise stated.
12. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes.
13. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Hello, yes! my name is Minna and I'm 22 years old from Finland, I'm studying Office services in college and I will graduate in May. Currently during the week I will be on during the evenings but not for very late into the night as I am on my work training period which can be emotionally tasking, in the weekends I can be on fulltime. I'm a big fan of Dragon Age and Mass Effect, and some other RPGs, watch a lot of TV shows and cartoons, and I'm also sort of a dog hobbyist. I'm moving permanently to Netherlands probably within this year. Oh and as usual, love to make friends and banter!
Back to top Go down
Ishelia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Decimris   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 am

Even if I hadn't added you to the guild yet: You definitely are welcome now. Smile Ness or I will give your character an IC interview when the moment's right.
Back to top Go down

Application - Decimris
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1