Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Tynith Phoenixblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tynith

Character sheet
Name: Tynith Phoenixblade
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Application: Tynith Phoenixblade   Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:01 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Tynith Phoenixblade (Tynith ingame)

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 51 (and counting) Paladin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Tynith/simple)

3. Professions: Enchanting and Herbalism (Not very high, as i never liked professions.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Tynith believes that the Sin'Dorei must return to their former greatness, and wishes to take a more personal role in the restoring of her race's greatness by joining a task force. She also believes that risks must be taken, and choices must be made, regardless of the public opinion on the matter. After hearing of the Sin Belore's exploits, she thinks that they are a good home for her beliefs

5. Background: The oldest of three siblings, Tynith always looked after her brothers, sometimes making bad choices, but they were always the right thing to do for her. She became a Priestess of the Light, at a young-ish age, inspiring her brothers, and making her parents proud. After a couple of centuries in the teachings of the Light, she abandoned all faith in the Light during the Third war. In a mixture of anger and sorrow, she picked up a sword, what fought against what remained of the scourge in Quel'thalas, proving well with a sword and shield. In short, she managed to survive the siege, but not without injuries, some mental, some physical. This was taken note of, and she was invited into the Blood Knight Order, siphoning the power of M'uru (and returning to the practices of the Light after the Sunwell's restoration). And she now believes that it is best to ensure that her race's recovery, and that the Sin'dorei become a proud race once more.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: A good friend on my battle.net told me, and I have read your forum post before.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a good Blood Elf guild, and you people seem to be the most interesting, and from word of mouth, you seem varied and enjoyable

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? I feel i'm a laid back and relaxed person, and I don't mind jokes as long as emotional harm isnt intended.

9. Your experience in WoW: I joined up during 5.4, and just could not stop playing the game. I believe myself good in most aspects of the game.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I've dabbled in tabletop games before, such as DnD, and I tried Call of Cthulu once. Apart from that, i've been part of a few guilds before

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? Takrah in Irontusk Vanguard, and Valrua in Nomads of Tureem.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I only use /s, /e, and /y for IC only. I used to use brackets, but not so much anymore as it ruins the feel of an Ic channel

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay? I am very aware of those terms, and i despise falling into such traps, and actively try to avoid them.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.) Well, I'm 17, in college, and studying engineering. I can normally play most days during the week, but sometimes i have other priorities, like my siblings; Which i hope isn't too big of a problem

EDIT: Fixed a timeline issue (Too tired to think straight at the time), and an armoury link issue.

Last edited by Elegenta on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Fixed a timeline issue (Too tired to think straight at the time), and an armoury link issue.)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tynith Phoenixblade   Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

I am assuming you have bought a name change from Phoenixblade to Tynith ingame, as the armory link comes up empty?

Otherwise I have one more question!

Quote :
She joined the Blood Knight Order, at a young age, inspiring her brothers, and making her parents proud. After a couple of centuries practice of swordsmanship, all in preparation of the sacking of Quel'thalas by Arthas' hand.

Something in this statement does not quite follow the timeline. Can you tell me what it is? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tynith

Character sheet
Name: Tynith Phoenixblade
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tynith Phoenixblade   Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Nessra wrote:
I am assuming you have bought a name change from Phoenixblade to Tynith ingame, as the armory link comes up empty?

Otherwise I have one more question!

Quote :
She joined the Blood Knight Order, at a young age, inspiring her brothers, and making her parents proud. After a couple of centuries practice of swordsmanship, all in preparation of the sacking of Quel'thalas by Arthas' hand.

Something in this statement does not quite follow the timeline. Can you tell me what it is? Smile

Fixed it. Sorry for being tired and stupid at the time.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Tynith Phoenixblade   Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Whisper Ishelia, Nessra or Thuradas ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Tynith Phoenixblade   

Back to top Go down

Application: Tynith Phoenixblade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1